Annual Pass Rules & Regulations
1. Annual pass year will run from March 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019. All pass holders
agree to pay dues until the end of the plan year.
2. All pass holders must check in with the golf shop prior to teeing off. Please present the annual pass card when checking in or to receive discounts in the golf shop. All rounds must begin from the first tee unless directed to do otherwise by a member of the golf staff.
3. All pass holders and their guests must adhere to the dress code at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. (Collared shirt, no denim, etc.)
4. If a pass holder wishes to play between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays they may do so on a space available basis only up to 24 hours in advance. No reservations may be made for times between 8 and 11 AM.
5. Guests will receive the guest rate only when playing with the pass holder.
6. All food and beverage will be purchased at the regular rate. No outside coolers, containers, and alcoholic beverages will be allowed onto the golf course.
7. Dublin Ranch Golf Course reserves the right to host outside tournaments which may close the golf course to public players and pass holders.
Contact the golf shop. Email jhazelwood@Kempersports.com