DRGC Safety Measures & Procedures For Golf
Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and our staff. In order to adhere to the Alameda County Health Order (Sec. 16) and state regulations, we have implemented a strict golf course social distancing plan:
- Single Player per Cart Only.
- Single Rider per Cart Only.
- Members of same household may share cart.
- Limited cart availability. First come first serve.
- Carts must be in by 7.30 PM in order to clean & sanitize for next day.
Please call golf shop at (925) 556-7040 to arrange tee times or book online.
- Golfers must wear face coverings while checking in.
- Only Credit Cards are accepted.
- Check in at Snack Bar. You must check in no more than 10 minutes before your tee time.
- Golfers are instructed to not touch or remove flagsticks.
- New Ball Retrieval Device inserted in cup to eliminate contact.
- All bunker rakes, ball washers and other common touchpoints on the course have been removed.
- Pro Shop/ Clubhouse/ Restaurant & Bar will be closed.
- Food & Beverages avaialble in Snack Bar.
- BBQ on Weekends.
- Practice area: Putting Green will be open - no more than 4 players on the putting greens are allowed at any given time. Please adhere to first come, first serve basis.
- Club rentals will be discontinued.
- Pull Carts are not available.
- Course restrooms will be open with doors propped open.
- Players must dispose their own trash.
- Water fountains on Course are not available.
- Please contact us at 925-556-7040 if you have any questions or need any clarifications or email us.
Safety Measures & Rules of Play may change with this changing environment we live in today. Thank you for understanding and please continue to check this page for updates.
Anyone not practicing social distancing and not adhering to the guidelines outlined in the county health order will be asked to leave the premises.
Please contact us at (925) 556-7040 with any questions or concerns.
Important Links for referral
Click here to review the Alameda County Health Order.
Please refer to outdoor recreation section: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs/#top
Please refer to Recreation, Entertainment, Wedding, Social and Religious Activities) Can golf courses reopen under new order section: https://covid-19.acgov.org/index.page